An operations research analyst working on various problems in facility location and supply chain management using stochastic programming and robust optimization models and solution techniques. In addition, I teach graduate-level courses on optimization, supply chain management, and forecasting.
For programming, I write optimization algorithms, including decomposition algorithms and heuristics, in C++, C#, and Python.
Top network posts
- 23 Recommended books/materials for practical applications of Operations Research in industry
- 19 Validation and verification of mathematical models
- 17 Where do I get advice and guidance from in my PhD if my supervisor is not an expert in the field I am working on?
- 15 Why did it become so much more expensive to start a university?
- 14 Are there any OR challenges that are similar to kaggle's competitions?
- 13 Ordered list of OR journals
- 12 Stochastic programming MIP solvers
- View more network posts →