A postdoc, interested in optimization problems, the theory behind them, algorithms to solve them and their practical applications. In particular, I am interested in solving mixed-integer programs and mixed-integer bilevel programs.
Codes in Python and C++
Top network posts
- 14 When is the McCormick envelope exact?
- 11 Heuristics for mixed integer linear and nonlinear programs
- 11 Can SOCPs approximate better than LPs?
- 11 Is deciding the presence of mixed-integer points in the relative interior of a polyhedron in NP?
- 10 Graph problems as integer programs
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.