I have 2 years experience in analytics consulting, having worked previously 2 years in applied research. My background is in Applied Math and Operations Research, and my main interest is to apply modeling, optimization, simulation and data to develop new technological solutions and decision-support tools for complex real-world problems.
Top network posts
- 17 What are the advantages of commercial solvers like Gurobi or Xpress over open source solvers like COIN-OR or CVXPY?
- 16 What is robust optimization?
- 14 Sources to learn about Sample Average Approximation for practitioners
- 11 Can Operations Research applications scale?
- 10 How to find all vertices of a polyhedron
- 9 Branch and Price Algorithm
- 8 Which Python package is suitable for multiobjective optimization
- View more network posts →