Professor of Industrial and Systems Engineering at Lehigh University. Senior Research Fellow–Optimization at Opex Analytics. Interested in operations research, optimization, supply chain theory, and energy systems. he/him/his.
The Operations Research Stack Exchange site is now in live—check it out!
- Operations Research♦ 8.6k 8.6k 1515 silver badges7272 bronze badges
- Area 51 3k 3k 11 gold badge33 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 2k 2k 22 gold badges1010 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 2k 2k 77 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Academia 1k 1k 33 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 74 Using et al. for a last / senior author rather than for a first author
- 28 What are the main differences between Operations Research in the academic world, in the enterprise world and in the government world?
- 26 Is it possible to set a maximum node width in TikZ
- 24 Counter-intuitive results in OR
- 22 In an integer program, how I can force a binary variable to equal 1 if some condition holds?
- 22 Why are integer minimax problems hard?
- 21 Solving pricing problem heuristically in column generation algorithm for VRP
- View more network posts →