I am a PhD student at MIT’s Operations Research Center.
My research interests include optimization (discrete/stochastic/robust/conic/non-convex and any combination thereof) and its applications in finance, machine learning and electricity markets.
My Erdos number is 4.
Top network posts
- 15 Sum of Max terms maximization
- 13 Optimization Problem Libraries
- 12 How can I approximate a chance constraint in a computationally tractable way?
- 9 Feeding known lower bounds to solvers
- 8 When does Gurobi add cuts from callback
- 7 Advantages generic cplex callback within branch-and-cut
- 7 Finding an optimal set without forbidden subsets
- View more network posts →