I am a Postdoc at the Argonne National Laboratory in the Vehicle and Mobility Systems group of the Energy Systems Division.
I received my B.S. in Business Administration from Nevsehir University in 2012 and M.S. and Ph.D. in Industrial Engineering from the University of Tennessee in 2017 and 2020, respectively. When I thought I was going to retire (more accurately, rust) as a banker in 2013, I found a golden scholarship opportunity provided by the Republic of Turkey, Ministry of National Education that altered my life.
My research interest is centered around OR applications, mostly focusing on supply chain and transportation aspects. I program in Python and have just enough programming knowledge to survive...
Lemont, IL, USA
Member for 1 year, 8 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jun 4 '20 at 3:10
- Operations Research 1.1k 1.1k 11 silver badge1010 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 423 423 33 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 233 233 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- Mathematics 147 147 11 silver badge1111 bronze badges
- Geographic Information Systems 121 121 33 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 10 Facility Location Problem over Continuous Space
- 8 Can Gurobi or CPLEX handle nonlinearly constrained problems?
- 6 Linearizing the square root of two binary summations
- 6 Linearizing the square root of binary summations
- 6 Linearizing a constraint with square root of a variable
- 5 Numpy Standard Deviation AttributeError: 'Float' object has no attribute 'sqrt'
- 5 How can I deal with a possibly undefined constraint?
- View more network posts →