I am an emeritus professor of Management Science. My background is in math, and I work primarily in discrete optimization.
- Operations Research 19.3k 19.3k 11 gold badge2222 silver badges6666 bronze badges
- Mathematics 3.2k 3.2k 11 gold badge66 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Area 51 487 487 1111 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 316 316 22 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 126 126 22 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 28 Why is it important to choose big-M carefully and what are the consequences of doing it badly?
- 28 Optimization terminology: "Exact" v. "Approximate"
- 27 How can I deal with non-operations research managers?
- 25 What are the reasons OR industry projects fail?
- 21 Combinatorial Optimization: Metaheuristics, CP, IP -- "versus" or "and"?
- 20 Where can I find open source LP solvers?
- 18 What are the most-used technical skills in OR?
- View more network posts →